Friday, March 25, 2011

A Country Picnic


After a few days of wet, rainy weather I am looking forward to the promise of perfect weather over the weekend. I am making a list of all the lovely things I could do to take advantage of this fine weather after being cooped up indoors for a couple of days. I am thinking about a game of tennis, as last time I played I was sadly in need of some practice, a long walk on the beach and a picnic. I'll make an early start in the kitchen on Saturday morning and whip a batch of muffins for morning tea and I'll bake a quiche for lunch. We'll head off to the country for a drive, a rambling walk and a well deserved lunch in a grassy picnic spot. Can't wait!






Melissah xox

6 comments:

The Beauty Method said...

Ohhh! I wanna be there! Miss Walker xoxo

chateaudelille said...

Wish I could come too. Enjoy! Fiona

Melissa@AllThingsSimplified said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend! The pictures in your post are gorgeous, btw!

Enjoy your day!
xoxo, Fabulous Florida Mommy

The enchanted home said...

Love the mood those pictures sets! Makes me want to do the same thing, but instead we have a dinner party, soccer and lacrosse games and then more lacrosse and soccer on Sunday!! A picnic though is such fun.....enjoy!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Such an elegant picnic!

christelle said...

Hi Melissah,
I really enjoyed browsing around your blog. Gorgeous and inspiring. Keep up the good work!! xx Chris

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...