Monday, May 9, 2011

Bon Voyage

Well I'm off to Bora Bora today and I must admit I am very, very excited. My bags are packed and overflowing. Work and clients are all organised for my twelve day absence. I have had a host of hair and beauty appointments to get me ready for holiday mode - spray tan, hair, nails, facial, the works! The older I get the more appointments I need and the more expensive it gets but I can relax now - I have a light tan with glossy hair and perfect nails. It won't last long but at least I can arrive in style! Whilst I'm away I have scheduled some posts so check in from time to time and I look forward to your comments on my return. In the meantime, Tahiti ...here I come!


Image via Pinterest.

Melissah xox

3 comments:

The enchanted home said...

How exotic!!!!!!!! That is sooo exciting. Enjoy. Look forward to hearing all about it...take lots of pictures, always wanted to go there! Supposed to be incredible. Safe travels.

Mimi said...

Enjoy your holiday, wish it was me! Mimi xx

Jenny said...

Have a wonderful holiday! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...