Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Perfectly Polished

I am a great believer in style, grace, quality, charm and good manners. I am a little old fashioned and treasure things with the charm and personality of a by-gone era. I love dressing up to go out and I love dressing up to stay in. I love afternoon teas with silver and china. I love Egyptian cotton sheets and towels. I love fresh flowers, beautiful fragrances, Chanel make-up, designer hand bags, manicured fingernails, thank-you  notes and dainty cupcakes. I love kids who say please and thank-you. I  often think it's the simple, little things in life that can make the world seem like a nicer place!


Xox
Melissah

Images were sourced from the following sites - Everything FabulousThe Alternative Wife, This Is Glamorous, Haute Design

2 comments:

Lucía said...

I know exactly what you mean, because I'm like that too :)

liveonbeauty said...

you are right. life is already hard sometimes, we need to take it easy and be nice, or try to...
lovely blog and pictures!
xoxo

anna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...