Sunday, June 12, 2011

Chocolate Mint Truffle





 

 

 




A new Lindt Chocolate Tea Room opened up this week in Melbourne's most stylish shopping strip so I couldn't resist stopping off and testing out their hot chocolate. How rich, creamy and decadent it was! I was so enamoured by the decor and the beautiful chocolates on display that I just had to indulge in some chocolate mint truffles to take home to my husband so he could share in the experience too! After my well deserved break it was off for some serious shoe shopping!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is my favorite colour pallette together. Beautiful images

The enchanted home said...

Oh how fun! I love the idea......I would probably become their best customer in no time. Good thing its not here!
Stop by for my newest giveaway.....

Franziska said...

Hi Melissah

Thank you very much for your comment! I wish you all the best with your blog too, it looks great and keep up the good quality of your posts. You are now linked in my blog :-)

Big hug from chocolate country
X Franziska

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...