Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sweet Fix










School holidays are about to descend upon us which means my life then turns into a circus act of precariously balancing work, clients, meals, shopping, extra housework as well as entertaining kids ... and all of their friends! I think I will take inspiration from these great kid friendly treats and have a big baking session this weekend ready for the school hols. Make your own ice-cream sundaes is always a big hit with the kids. I usually put out three tubs of Ben and Jerry ice-cream, three flavours of topping and little bowls of chopped up chocolate bars, nuts and glace cherries. They have so much more fun putting it together themselves! 


Melissah xox

5 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

mmm, sweet fix is right!
that chocolate and vanilla bean looks so good!
xx
callie

Stephanie Passon said...

That's a good idea! I love baking!!!

my blog: Fruity Looks

Lucy said...

Hello Melissah,
Thankyou so much for stopping by my blog...your blog is stunning and there are so many inspiring things to swoon over! Those food images are to die for...just fabulous
Have a lovely weekend from your new follower - Lucy @ Lottie frank
x x x

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh these all look so pretty and delicious too. Really like your blog!!

April Fashionreports said...

you have a great blog!
please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you!
http://freakdelafashion.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...