Friday, July 22, 2011

Shopping in Style










This is me tomorrow.... a wild dash between supermarket, greengrocer, baker, butcher, florist and cake shop. I am throwing what I hope to be an elegant dinner party for my husbands birthday so it will be a mad cap day of shopping, cleaning, arranging flowers and setting tables. I love entertaining and cooking so I am in my element playing party hostess. Being a designer, the more 'over-the-top' it is the more fun I have putting it together. My biggest problem is friends never invite us back because it's all too hard to match the effort. But the good thing is they love coming here so we are never short of eager guests to invite!


Melissah xox

2 comments:

Kate Spears said...

Melissah! Your blog is beautiful...Thank you so much for stopping by Southern Belle Simple and leaving me a comment. I'm your newest follower and I can't wait to see what other lovely things are here! Happy Friday from TN, USA!

kiley said...

Hi Melissa! What a lovely blog! I just love it and can't wait to start following! Thanks for stopping by southern child in the city...hope you come back again soon!
xo...
ki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...