Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Breakfast in Paris





 



 


Last night I watched 'Paris When It Sizzles' with Audrey Hepburn - it was meant to be a romantic night in but I could tell my husband was silently suffering with the corny one liners, over-acting and silly plot that I gave in and switched it off three quarters of the way through. I thought he'd suffered enough without any complaints - the things you do for a happy marriage! Anyway I saw enough to have a 'Paris fix' and I enjoyed Audrey's stunning outfits by Hubert de Givenchy...matching hat, gloves, hand bag and kitten heels! It got me thinking about Paris and all the things I miss like freshly baked croissants, cafe au lait in the mornings, beautiful Parisienne interiors and of course...the shopping!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7
  

2 comments:

Gild and Grace said...

Gorgeous post :) Abbey x

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...