Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Classic In Ivory And Gold










I am an old fashioned girl at heart - I like good manners and charm, I like cashmere and silk, pearls and high heels. I like dressing in classic, timeless colours like ivory, shell pink, beige and black. I like dressing up at night and things that sparkle. I like drinking champagne from crystal flutes and old, classic movies. I like men who are chivalrous and open car doors for ladies. I like silver cutlery and linen napkins. In these modern times I think it's nice to hold onto a few old fashioned values!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6  
 
Take a peak at my new blog Coastal Style if you haven't already.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm totally feeling this, and I want it all (especially the cupcake).
*kisses* HH

Kellie Collis said...

These are fabulous! Love the gorgeous shoes! Have a delightful day, Kellie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...