Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pastel Romance





 


 


I am thinking peach, lilac and pretty on the weekend. I am looking forward to lots of girly things like breakfast in bed with cups of tea, a house filled with gorgeous flowers, a glass or two of bubbly and glamming up and going out with friends. I am thinking sunny afternoons filled with long, lazy walks; hot cappuccinos and indulging in the winter sun in an outdoor cafe. I am looking forward to getting in the kitchen and cooking up some lovely home cooked meals for hungry, appreciative kids. I have promised them home made Mars bar sundaes with hot caramel sauce for dessert tonight so they are pretty excited!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6   

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend hope you enjoy it

Beautiful House said...

Gorgeous pictures. Have a lovely night.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...