Sunday, August 21, 2011

Something Blue





 

 

 


These beautiful images in the prettiest baby blue remind me of my childhood days. I always had a 'Sunday best' a special outfit reserved for parties, Sunday School and visiting. I had long blond hair (... still do) and always wore satin ribbons in my hair. I had long white socks with frills at the top, pretty dresses with bows that bounced and ruffled and I would turn up to parties with beautifully wrapped gifts... this was long before the days of the gift voucher! However, my 'piece de resistance' was a pair of long, white lace-up boots when I was six ... they were so cool!

Melissah xox
Images via 12, 3, 4, 5, 6
   

1 comments:

Donnie said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog but as you can see I'm not posting for now but I appreciated your sweet comments. There is a Monday meme at smilingsally that is all about blue and it's quite a wonderful group of participants. Your lovely blue post would fit right in. Have a great day and I'll try to visit often.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...