Friday, October 21, 2011

Spa Retreat





 


 

 


I feel like a bit of pampering this weekend so I have booked myself in for an spa treatment and facial. We are very fortunate to have a luxury Aveda spa in our small coastal town. It's not just the treatment that is so relaxing and enjoyable but the whole experience. The relaxation room has stunning, uninterrupted views over the river across to the ocean. The music is soothing and the herbal tea is calming. When I come out I feel like a new person!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh very lovely space really tranquil...a spa day is just what i need

Gild and Grace said...

What a fabulous treat! Enjoy :)

Abbey x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...