Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trick or Treat?







We don't really celebrate Halloween in Australia - it usually slips by unnoticed. Occasionally you may get the odd group of local kids, usually without costumes, looking for some sweets but no one is geared up for it so they are sent on their way empty handed ...how sad is that! I for one, love the whole concept of Halloween: the costumes, the candy, the parties, the neighbourly goodwill and the excitement of little kids on an adventure. All of it appeals to me .. any excuse for a party I say! So for those who are lucky enough to celebrate it in full swing have a treat for me!
 
Melissah xox

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Couldn't agree more! NZ is about the same with Halloween.

But I had a fantastic Halloween party on Friday night with the house fully decorated and Halloween food for the fun of it.

I did tell you

Sarah said...

How cute, love the middle pic x

Old Country Soul... said...

Oh if I was a little girl and I saw the 2nd & 3 rd photos, definitley TREAT!!!
~N~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...