Wednesday, November 30, 2011

In Love With Dior




 


 

 



 
Who can resist a little Dior Couture heaven? The Dior boutique in Paris is one of my favouirite stores. It is all fitted out in the chicest of pale greys and is totally sublime and luxurious. They even have a special boutique dedicated to baby Dior - it's to die for! How wonderful would it be to spend a day here with an open ended cheque book and all of those gorgeous sales assistants to look after you!

Melissah xox

Check out my new blog 'Country Style Chic' launched this week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

...just like fairy cakes, pastel icing hanging in the closet. Very pretty.
Kim

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Et moi, j'adore Dior, amor Posie

Gild and Grace said...

What's not to love about gorgeous Dior?! So gorgeous :)

Abbey x

Old Country Soul... said...

Oh how Dior makes my heart sang...
~N~

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I would feel like I was in HEAVEN! hahaha I love all of their products and designs. :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...