Sunday, November 20, 2011

Modern Brights












In the world of residential interior design - my client briefs usually sound like like this 'modern with clean lines in a timeless palette of neutral colours'. If only a client would change the brief to 'give me wow, give me colour, give me something creative' - how much brighter my day would be be and how I would truly test my design skills. So you can see why I love the spaces created by the uber-talented Los Angeles designer Alexandra Angle. Her designs are bold and confident, full of unexpected colour and unusual twists. They are always cheerful, comfortable, youthful and whimsical. For me they are like a breath of fresh air!


Melissah xox

Images via Alexandra Angle

2 comments:

Beach Coast Style said...

I love those hanging chairs! I have always wanted to put one on my patio or have one hanging from a tree. I was just in Pier 1 tonight and they had one almost like this but it was free standing.

Gild and Grace said...

Such great spaces melissah! Yes, I can imagine you must get many briefs along that line! Hope you had a great weekend :)

Abbey x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...