Wednesday, November 2, 2011

SJP is coming to town!




Well there was great excitement in my kitchen today when I discovered Sarah Jessica Parker is coming to Melbourne as the special guest at the Races on Oaks Day - this is known as 'Ladies Day' and just happens to be the day I am going, which is tomorrow. SJP ia a big hero of mine as I have grown up with Carrie Bradshaw through my thirties and almost feel like we are best of friends!! SJP will be a guest in a celebrity Marquis in the members area which is naturally the place to be - one needs to be A List to get into a marquis but everyone with  members tickets can wander around. Now I have a members ticket so you never know I just may bump into her as she heads over to the track to watch a race or two! I have my fingers crossed! I am sure she will look fabulous as she is not one to disappoint in the fashion stakes but this little floral number from 'Prabal Gurung' would be just perfect for the races - all she needs is a hat or a fascinator! In keeping with Sarah Jessica's dress here is a little black, white and yellow decor inspiration.




 





Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

6 comments:

Abigail's Place said...

Gorgeous images love the colour combination!
It goes so well on the interior images.
Hope you get to see SJP at the races!

Abigail x

Vic Bibby said...

How gorgeous is SJP's dress?! I hope you get to meet her. I have given you a wee 'shout-out' on my blog today, so check it out sometime. xxx

Gild and Grace said...

I'm a massive SJP fan too melissah and I cannot wait to see what she wears tomorrow! Have a fabulous day :)

Abbey x

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Now that is exciting news! I would love to see what she wears (something fabulous of course). Remember to take a camera and take looooadddss of photos for us!

TINA KENT said...

Love yellow for Summer! SJP . . god she's cool! lovT (www.ladychatterleysaffair.com)

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

I too was excited to hear she was coming to Australia, but I'm not lucky enough that I will be at the same event as her! I hope you run into her, that would be surreal! Adore this colour combination too - just gorgeous xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...