Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tiffany Joy






 
 
 



I have had a long love affair with Tiffany & Co. so birthdays, anniversaries and Christmases have been well marked with those little aqua boxes. I trained my husband well, back in early days, and warned him if it wasn't Tiffanys then don't bother asking! He sold a surfboard to pay for my engagement ring and it's been a long and happy marriage ever since!!! Fortunately for him, unlike most girls, I'm not overly fussed about diamonds and I'm more attracted to the hearts and charm bracelets so he manages to get away on most special occasions relatively unscathed! The joy of receiving a Tiffany box with a little silver trinket is more than enough to keep me happy!

Melissah xox

Credits : Tiffany and Co. 

4 comments:

Abigail's Place said...

I love this post Melissah!
I actually fell upon some of these images the other day an they made me melt!
Thanks for sharing all of these beautiful images!

Abigail x

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

How lovely! The Tiffany's advertising is always so beautiful with a touch of magic xx

Kristina said...

Hereby sendt to my husband. Love the post and the pics.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Love it! Oh how I wish you could train the rest of them. LOL There's nothing like a little blue box and bag. :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...