Monday, January 23, 2012

Vanilla Cream







Today I'm loving anything in vanilla cream. Soft, creamy tones provides warmth and comfort to any interior and it's always so timeless and classic. Think ivory silk, cream linens and damask, old fashioned lace and chalky paints. My favourite desserts are also based on my love affair with vanilla cream - my mouth waters when I think of vanilla bean ice-cream, creme anglaise, creme brulee, vanilla slices and pannacotta!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6 


10 comments:

A Life Un-Styled said...

I love how nicely colour coordinated your posts are! I find myself saying, I need to get that colour into my wardrobe with every post you do!

I'm so glad you liked my new blog design. I worked with the lovely Carolyn on it, http://lifeingraz.blogspot.com/p/my-blog-designs.html

Claire D. T said...

Great pictures dear!! So romantic and cute colour :)

liveonbeauty said...

i love the color... ok, i am also into what i call frozen yoguhrt white, cause it looks pretty... this onelooks amazing as well...
and my favorite desserts also come with vanilla included!
xx
anna

liveonbeauty.org

Audrey Allure said...

Such gorgeous images!

Sarah Azzouzi said...

White is such a nice and elegent color pallet for a room. It's too bad that I am cursed to get anything white or ivory stained.

I love the living room with the different tones of cream and gold.

Gild and Grace said...

Stunning, gorgeous post melissah!

Abbey x

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Such a dreamy post! I love this soft palette, its so pretty and feminine xx

Elle Sees said...

So calming...love it!

Priscilla Joy said...

Exquisite images.
Have a beautiful and serene week.

xx
Priscilla

Bonnie said...

I love this shade, but I am so afraid that I will get it dirty.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...