Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jewel Tones









Today I'm in the mood for bold and bright so I'm swooning over these rich jewel like tones in aquamarine. My wedding ring has a large aquamarine in the middle (in an attempt to compliment the blue of my eyes) so I love touches of strong aqua tones in my jewellery box, my wardrobe and my decor. I had yet to include it in my make-up collection but this shimmery aquamarine eyeshadow is pretty captivating!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5 

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

3 comments:

audrey and addison said...

Lovely! My home is in need of a cushion in this gorgeous hue.
Michelle xx

Elle Sees said...

My grandmother!s wedding ring is aquamarine too! With two little diamonds .

Claudia Lane said...

Definitely Love! So gorgeous! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...