Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Kisses From Paris




 





Just gorgeous!

Talk about fantasy worthy!
Wearing one of these perfect pink concoctions in Paris
is the stuff dreams are made of!
Voluminous layers of tulle, lace and oraganza
intricate beading, sequins and ruffles
combine to make these heavenly romantic gowns ~ fit for a princess! 
I have always thought Zuhair Murad has quietly snuck under the radar
I think he deserves a little more international notoriety for his beautiful creations.


Melissah xox


Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

8 comments:

Melbourne Girl said...

Gorgeous! I love that first one...wish I'd seen it a few years back...truly lovely
Lesley
xx

trishie said...

Just beautiful!

Ann said...

Now that is really glamorous.

Demilade said...

These dresses are so gorgeous and princessy! I think I just found my dream wedding dress. xoxo Demmy

M.E said...

beautiful pictures!


http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

TINA KENT said...

Wonderful dresses! Ah Paris! LovT
www.ladychatterleysaffair.com

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

Just insanely gorgeous. Love love LOVE.

Claire D. T said...

Great photoshoots :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...