Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Parisienne Chic





 




The French have a way of finding poetry in everyday life.

What I love most about Paris is the innate style of the Parisians
 which sets them apart from everyone else. 

They are so effortlessly chic and naturally stylish.
Not only in their dress sense, but in the way they approach their lives.
 Even a simple meal is well considered and
beautifully put together with a sense of style.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest 

3 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

so fabulous. Love this post, girlie. If you get a sec, I just posted my new guest post for Lauren Conrad and pictures of my wedding dress. Eeek. Love if you could stop by. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

MMM LOVE this post to...All thins french make my heart sing and Im so happy because Im going to Nice for my birthday:)

Priscilla Joy said...

Ohh how I adore Paris. Such a beautiful place (even when it is raining).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...