Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day Of Rest




 


 



I have had such a busy, crazy week.
Lots of project deadlines, architect meetings and client shopping
- it's been fun, but it's been go, go, go!
So today I just want to relax and chill out.
I'm looking forward to a long sleep in, 
a leisurely breakfast in bed
reading the Sunday papers and a pile of fashion magazines
lounging around with my husband, reading our books 
and time to collect my thoughts!
Happy Sunday!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore these serene, clean, peaceful images. That plan for your weekend sounds perfect :)

margaret cruzemark said...

Oh my God…This is so so cool. Your blog totally rocks!!!
Best Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Ruhie said...

B'ful pictures
Take Care :)
Ruhie
The Sweet Life

Natalie said...

wow the pictures are so pretty

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...