Saturday, July 28, 2012

French Glamour













I had a little shopping spree yesterday and headed off to see what's new at Chanel and Louis Vuitton. Having recently had a big shop at LV I was determined this time I would exercise some self control. I bought a chic, little pair of CC earrings in black and silver and the new season's nail polish in pink - called 'May'. I was very pleased with my little purchases and my ability to resist expensive handbag temptations!!!

Melissah xox

Images via 1-45, 6, 7-9

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

4 comments:

Gargi Salgaonkar said...

amazing pictures!!

www.candyvioleta.blogspot.in

Jennelise said...

Gorgeous!! I love the last two photos.
Jennelise

Jennifer Hanson @ Wuthering Iris said...

Ah Chanel... always my favorite!

Have a great weekend!

-Jenn

Unknown said...

Fabulous! Chanel is timeless! Love every bit of it! http://violetcatstyle.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...