Friday, July 13, 2012

High Drama









With a girlfriend's party on the weekend - 
I have decided I need something new and fabulous to wear!
I am getting a little tired of wearing the same old outfits.
I have turned into a sensible, responsible person 
putting my hard earned savings into mortgages and super
.... how boring, I'm thinking.
It's time to let my hair down a little and have some fun.
So tomorrow I'm off shopping for
an outfit that's going to 'wow' everyone.
Good-bye sensible me - even if it is only for a day!!!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5
  
Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, mortgages, how boring, eh? You go crazy, and treat yourself, girl!!

Unknown said...

Lovely! Enjoy your shopping spree Melissah, that sounds like so much fun right now. I'm feeling pretty boring too with all this business planning (and spending!) have a lovely weekend :) xo K

Beautiful House said...

Sounds like a plan, enjoy.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...