Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cubby Houses



   

 




I spent half of my childhood making cubby houses. On rainy days it would be a blanket over the dining table and in summer it was under the house...surprise, surprise - I ended up an interior designer! Mind you my cubby houses never looked as good as this one. They were more on the creative side with wooden crates for makeshift furniture and hand me down cushions and blankets for soft furnishings. It was full of spiders cobwebs with a dirt floor but boy did I have some fun fixing it all up!


Melissah xox

{Images}

Pop over to my other blogs Coastal Style and Country Style Chic 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pastel pallette....gorgeous

the creation of beauty is art. said...

This is absolutely adorable!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Those rooms are just adorable!

caise said...

amazing!

Beautiful House said...

Oh me too, I had cubby houses everywhere, and I would make them out of anything, even my Barbie used to have the best styled home.x

Zumi said...

Hello, I just love your chubby house. It looks simple yet cute and adorable. Thank you for sharing your post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...