Saturday, September 8, 2012

Step Into Spring




 


 


In the first weeks of Spring there's always a 
an extra spring in my step and a bigger smile on my face!
It's the thought that winter is over and summer is on it's way.
It's the time to pull out my dresses and sandals, 
pack a picnic and celebrate the warmer weather and great outdoors.
I am loving these boppy bright florals and checks from Dolce and Gabanna
~ they sum up Spring so beautifully! 


Melissah xox

Images via Dust Jacket
  
Pop over to my other blogs Coastal Style and Country Style Chic

3 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Loving the florals!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Patricia Beaudoin said...

Love this collection of D&G

Anonymous said...

Lovely collection, floral is so feminine. I AM JELOUSE YOU HAVE SPRING, will have cold weather soon ;o(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...