Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Anniversary Celebrations




 







Happy Anniversary to me!

Today my darling husband and I are celebrating
nine years of happy, blissful married life.

Tonight, champagne corks will pop and 
there will be an intimate, candlelit dinner
in a romantic restaurant overlooking a moonlight ocean!
Hopefully there may even be a little trinket
from the Chanel boutique to celebrate the occasion!


Melissah xox


Pop over to my other blogs Coastal Style and Country Style Chic

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very happy anniversary, Melissah! Congrats!!!

Jade said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR, my dear Melissah!!! Have a great moonlight dinner and a new year full of romance,

Hugs Jade

prince snow farm said...

How wonderful! Congratulations!( Good luck with the Chanel :)

Elsa said...

Happy anniversary and happy New year! There is a giveaway on my blog and I would love it if you took part!

Many kisses
Out Of The Box

Di said...

Congratulations on 9 great years together! Have a wonderful date night

Belle Inspirations said...

Happy Anniversary Melissah! and a very Happy New Year to you , thankyou for all your lovely comments over at my place, you are a Beautiful blogger friend xx

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post, darling!
Happy anniversary and happy 2013!

xoxox,
CC

Claire D. T said...

Happy Anniversary sweetie :)
And happy new year!!
I wish the best for you and your family..

Kisses

Unknown said...

How lovely!!

Happy Anniversary to you & Happy New Year!!

Simone :)

Anne-Marie Flores said...

Hope you had a gorgeous anniversary, and that of course you got spoilt!

Beba x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...