Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Birthday Treats








 


Hooray ... it's almost my birthday! 

I know a few people that start dreading birthdays and turning another year older
from the moment they turn 21.

Not me ... I just love birthdays ~
mine and everybody else's!
I get just excited over parties as I did when I was seven!!

Here's a few reasons why I like to celebrate ~
another excuse to drink champagne
a legitimate reason to dine out at a fancy restaurant
a special breakfast in bed and
a guilt free reason to eat cake, chocolates and cupcakes!
 

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

   Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest

3 comments:

Jade said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dearest Melissah!!!!!!! Have a wonderful day and enjoy every moment of your wonderful life!!!! I´m thinking of you,

hugs Jade

Rebeca Muñoz López said...

So cute, as usual!
xoxo

www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

Ez said...

I've just discovered that you have this blog also!

I hope you have some wonderful plans for your birthday!

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...